The NC Tripping Media Kit
About NC Tripping
Carl Hedinger and Christina Riley are the creative team behind NC Tripping. We have worked with tourism bureaus, brands, and businesses across the state to create captivating web and social media content.
You can read more about us here.
Photos by Rachel Abi Photography
Not only do we love providing North Carolina travel articles focused on the people, places, and things that make this state great, but we also enjoy helping local businesses spread the word about the great things they’re doing.
If you like what you’ve seen so far from us, why not let us help you build your business, brand, and/or place to visit in North Carolina. Here are some ways that we can partner up to spread the word about you and get more people wanting to visit you.
2020 Pageviews: 1.2 million
2021 Pageviews: 1.8 million**
Bounce Rate: 80%
Geography: 54% NC-Based
99% US-Based (from ALL 50 States!)
*More detailed information available upon request.
**2021 Pageviews through September 2021.
We take pride in what we do and will deliver high-quality work that will perform for you.
That is our guarantee.
We’re not interested in just talking about a place while payment or sponsorship is involved. We go beyond that and stand by our ability to overdeliver on what was promised.
Future Partnership Opportunities and Deliverables
- Search Engine-Friendly Sponsored Articles
- Engaging Social Media Posts including local events promotion
- Articles and Social Media Posts During and After Visit
- Longterm Mentions/Content Creation
- A la carte options for digital marketing asset licensing
- Licensing packages of our digital marketing assets
- Headshots and Branded Social Media content
- We’d love to speak at your conference, trade show, or seminar on topics including Social Media Marketing, SEO, Photography, Influencer Marketing, and more.
*We can create a package based on what you want or offer any of these items a la carte. Please contact us with what you’d like and we’ll be happy to share rates.
Chat with us more about these ideas or if you have something else in mind. Contact us here and let’s talk in more detail.