NC Travel Chat
Note: If you’d like to advertise on NC Travel Chat, please email us.
The Latest NC Travel Chat Episode
Also, please give us a listen, a nice review, and subscribe!
People We’ve Interviewed
Here are a few of the people that we’ve interviewed for NC Travel Chat, with links to episodes on Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
- Jason Frye of Travel Writing fame based in Wilmington (Listen on Apple | Listen on Spotify)
- Jenny Bell of the Fayetteville Area Convention and Visitors Bureau in Fayetteville (Listen on Apple | Listen on Spotify)
- Lee Rankin of Apple Hill Farm in Banner Elk (Listen on Apple | Listen on Spotify)
- Brandon Wright of Bull City Laughs in Durham (Listen on Apple | Listen on Spotify)
People We Want to Interview
In order to pull off NC Travel Chat, we’re seeking fellow travelers and writers, but also business owners and changemakers throughout NC to chat with us about what they do and what they love about our state.
And to give you a leg up on everyone else, here are the kinds of people we’d love to chat with:
- Business Owners, Changemakers, Philanthropists, Writers, Prominent People, Michael Jordan (is it really you?), The Avett Brothers (or is it really you?).
- People who write about travel and love talking about North Carolina.
- Born-and-raised North Carolinians or those who’ve lived here a long time.
- Folks with diverse, interesting backgrounds.
- Someone who has overcome a lot of hardship or challenges to do what they’re doing.
- A fixture or someone well-known in their local community.
Note: Not all of these are required but they are a huge bonus! The only requirement is that you (or they) be willing to chat with us while being recorded.
So, if it’s you or you know anyone who might fit the bill, please HELP us and let us know about them below.
What We’re Seeking (Please Read)
Before you go and submit your interviewee, keep in mind that we’ll need as much information as possible. We expect a lot of excitement around this and might not be able to reach out if you’re not able to provide us with the following:
- Background Info on Interviewee (or yourself) and why we should reach out.
- Best Email for Follow-Up (if not the one you provide in the form).
- Contact Phone Number for Interview.
- Good Time(s) to Chat with You or Interviewee.
When you’re ready to submit all this information, please feel free to do so in the contact form just below!
Thank you so much for helping us get NC Travel Chat going! As always, we look forward to sharing more of North Carolina with you.